« Home | Our next book club gathering: December » | This week's Running With Scissors book club... » | Disturbed and Intrigued... » | RE: Book Club (an email from Rebecca) » | Blogsite Baby Bait » | Back in July » | Congrats Danni!!! » | The Five People I Met At Book Club » | Timetraveler: why didn't you warn me? » | Danni... the hostest with the mostest »

February Book Club!

If no one has claimed February for hosting book club...I'll throw my name in...I have a few books in mind I'll bring them to VCS's and take your suggestions as well.

Love Bijal

Thanks Bijal for jumping in and claiming February! (Can't believe Groundhog's, Valentine's and President's Days are just two books away...time sure flies when you put it in terms of bookclubs!) Juggling book club and graduate school? With all your free time, maybe you should run for office. ;)

The only thing...I was just looking at my calendar and the second Wednesday of the month actually falls on Valentine's Day. Guess we'll have to decide if that evening is going to work for everyone. So, think about it and we can discuss it in December.

I'll propose the wednesday before valentine's day. February 7th... maybe that will be better.

Post a Comment

Upcoming Books

Upcoming Wednesday Gatherings

  • June 13th hosted by Summer
  • July 11th hosted by Vivian
  • Aug 8th hosted by Patricia

Previous Books 2007

  • JANUARY: The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
  • FEBRUARY: March by Geraldine Brooks
  • MARCH: Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe: A Novel by Fannie Flagg
  • APRIL: A Simple Plan by Scott Smith
  • MAY: The Thirteenth Tale: A Novel by Diane Setterfield

Previous Books 2006