« Home | Back in July » | Congrats Danni!!! » | The Five People I Met At Book Club » | Timetraveler: why didn't you warn me? » | Danni... the hostest with the mostest » | Corazon sin Fronteras (Heart without Borders) » | What about that Italian Berry Gelato?!?! » | Five Blonde Moments... » | Making a list for all to check twice... » | 2 Favor, 3 Dislikes, 1 Undecided, & 2 Abstained »

Blogsite Baby Bait

There used to be a time (a brief one) when everyone seemed to checked the blog periodically to see what was new. Funny though, despite being excited about new posts--the checkers never felt compelled to create a post themselves. (You know who you are because you're doing it right this second!!)

It's been a busy summer, I know. I'm just as guilty. I didn't even have a chance to attend Patricia's book club (I heard it was great...and I'm still waiting for someone to post the highlights). So, think of this post as a reward for checking back (and maybe, just maybe, you'll feel compelled to post--or at least comment). Yes, I know it's gratuitous abuse of cuteness (and I hope Jill forgives me for using the baby as a blogsite lure)... ta-daaahhhh...

Upcoming Books

Upcoming Wednesday Gatherings

  • June 13th hosted by Summer
  • July 11th hosted by Vivian
  • Aug 8th hosted by Patricia

Previous Books 2007

  • JANUARY: The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
  • FEBRUARY: March by Geraldine Brooks
  • MARCH: Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe: A Novel by Fannie Flagg
  • APRIL: A Simple Plan by Scott Smith
  • MAY: The Thirteenth Tale: A Novel by Diane Setterfield

Previous Books 2006