« Home | Countdown to Memoirs... » | La Madaleine »

Sunday afternoon Memoir matinee


Our movie outing is rapidly approaching! Everyone (that responded favorably) seemed to agree that a late afternoon showing on Sunday, January 8th would work best. We have two options that fit this criteria: 3 Pm and 4 Pm. I suppose I could pick a time and insist you be there...but with my luck I'd pick the one that just happened to not work for everyone. Please respond and let me know which time you prefer. We can plan to meet up 20-30 minutes early--that should give plenty of time to purchase tickets, make introductions and catch up, exchange some preliminary commentary on the book, grab concessions (for those whose pocketbooks or NY's resolutions didn't ban the stuff) and corral some seats.

Just writing about it is getting me excited for this first official Brunettes event!

I could go for the 3:00, but I am flexible. Whatever works best for everyone else...
Jill

4:00 works well for me

Bijal

Either time works well for me, so I'll go along with the majority

Becky

Okay, I guess I have to call this thing...I'm going to pick the later show (since I have a mountain of things to do this afternoon). Let's do the 4 PM show and try to meet at Fiesta at 3:30. I hope to see you all there...

Post a Comment

Previous posts

Upcoming Books

Upcoming Wednesday Gatherings

  • June 13th hosted by Summer
  • July 11th hosted by Vivian
  • Aug 8th hosted by Patricia

Previous Books 2007

  • JANUARY: The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
  • FEBRUARY: March by Geraldine Brooks
  • MARCH: Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe: A Novel by Fannie Flagg
  • APRIL: A Simple Plan by Scott Smith
  • MAY: The Thirteenth Tale: A Novel by Diane Setterfield

Previous Books 2006